Join now

Boot Camp Free Trial Parc des Eaux-Vives (Geneva)

So now that Summer is finally here, I want to extend another opportunity for Internation users to try out the Boot Camp at Parc des Eaux-Vives.

But don`t just take it from me, take from these satisfied customers of GVA Boot Camp

"Sebastien is an excellent personal trainer. When I started working with him, I was an overweight, unfit working mother of 2 small kids. In just 8 months I lost 9 Kilos following his exercise plan and advice on how to eat healthy. Now I am much more fit and feel more energetic and confident. I am still halfway though my "get fit" journey, but I am sure with Sebastien I`ll reach my target soon." - Anna

"Sebastian is a fantastic personal trainer and fitness coach. He is an expert in fitness, plans in advance to deliver balanced workouts, adjusts as needed to meet our needs, and is great to work with. My husband and I are greatly benefiting from having him as our fitness coach." - M.C.

"Nothing like a great trainer to get you through an hour of bootcamp exercises that you (& your body) don't want to do! Sebastian motivates you and pushes you to the end and yet somehow still manages to be likable :P The right trainer is definitely what makes the experience a good one and Sebastian is definitely that :)" - Rita

Just visit http:genevabootcamp.ch to find out how to register.

Thanks and hopefully see you out there,

Sebastien

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners