Join now

Career Help (Geneva)

I have a situation, Can anyone help or give suggestions? I am caught in a “catch 22”. I want to return to Geneva after working there for 6 months last summer and fall. I still have my apartment available to me in Geneva with a current address there and local phone number. I do not know how to get hired and get a contract with any businesses or companies. I need a updated and current Carte de Legitimation and I can not get one without a contract and I can not get a contract without a updated Carte de Legitimation. Understand my dilemma? I have over 15 years experience in my profession of International and Domestic Sales, Human Relations and Resources, with experience in Travel, Trade, Advertising and European and Indian culture. I have been sending out CV's and cover letters since I returned to my home in Minnesota, USA in November and I run into the same problem. I am flexible of my duration of any employment contracts. If anyone has any ideas or potential possibilities for me please let me know, you can email me direct at Protected content I believe a person will work at their best ability and potential when they work where their Heart is. Thanks, everyone! Carl

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners