Join now

Carouge flat-sharing available immediately (Geneva)

Top floor, spacious, quiet luxury apartment near Carouge for sharing
Your charge: CHF 1, Protected content . all utilities and ADSL unlimited access, cleaning service every two weeks)
23 Rue des Caroubiers, Carouge

Click here for a video tour of the apartment
Protected content

Contact for more info and viewing: Vlassis Protected content
Protected content

The apartment is on the 6th (and top) floor of a modern building. It is located at a very peaceful and tranquil spot, next to M-Parc shopping mall and a few minutes’ walk to old town Carouge, public transport, shops, restaurants and the train station of Lancy-Pont-Rouge (a 5-minute train ride to/from Gare Cornavin)

The apartment itself is fully equipped and very spacious, with high ceilings, very bright and overall a top-quality living space. Total surface area is around Protected content , which includes two balconies (each with in-built beautifully planted garden containers), one facing the Jura in the west (perfect for a sunset BBQ) and another facing east (breakfast next morning) which looks out over a quiet interior courtyard.

Available for your exclusive use a spacious room with direct access to the east-facing balcony, and a small bathroom with shower. Washing machine available for common use. The room is fully furnished, but I’m flexible to reach an agreement if you prefer to bring your own furniture.

It would be great if you can include a brief description of yourself that will give me an idea if we can be good flat-mates. I’m a 42-year old finance professional, quiet, love cooking, sports and enjoying the outdoors with friends. You can check my LinkedIn profile here: Protected content
and my Facebook profile here: Protected content

I’m looking for someone (male or female, non-smoker) that can help keep the place a clean, orderly and cozy environment and with a sense of ownership for the apartment.

Thanks,
Vlassis Tigkarakis

Geneva Forum