Join now

Computer Problems? I can help. (Geneva)

I am an expat living in Geneva. I have over 20 years of experience with computers and can take care of all your computer problems or needs.

Personal or professional.

Not happy with your IT guy? Still have a device or system which doesn't really work that well? Let me have a look.

System running slowly? I can get it running fast again, like when you first bought it. And, better still, I can make sure it won't slow down again.

I also provide website support, both analysis and maintenance - is it fast enough? is it coded according to industry standards? How does it look on an iPhone? Does it work correctly on all browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.)

Want to add wireless capabilities to your home or office? No problem.

Want purchase advice or suggestions? I can do that, too.

My goal is to provide for all your computer needs. Most of the time, I'll come to your home or office to address your concerns. But, also feel free to call me and ask questions when you're in a store and ready to buy something. Is it too much? Is it enough? Does it address the need you have?

I speak English, French, German and Russian and I am equally comfortable with Windows or Macintosh computers. I have answers about iPhones.

Basically, I've seen just about everything and can probably help you if you have a question or serious problem.

Computer Problems? Let me help.