Join now

Dear InterNations Friends (Geneva)

I have been in sales and human relations long enough to know that if you want to sell something you must get in front of your customer, well I am selling myself now for a job and career so a interview is how I will do that. In September my short term contract was not renewed with OMS/WHO along with Protected content employees at WHO/OMS. I have been in entertainment, the private business sector, corporations and inter-governmental agencies working in human relations and sales for over 12 years and I know I am good and I have a natural talent because I have been on Marketing Teams, Hired New Sales staff and when I worked in the International Corporate World I have constantly been on the Presidents Club for High Sales and Recruitment. What I have learned from my professional sales tactics is that it fits so well into human relations in other areas and fields which make learning so easy. I have very nice apartment here in Geneva and I own a home in Twin Valley, Minnesota, USA. Married with one son that is 12 years old. I am available immediately since I have to re-new my apart lease the first of November. Plaese contact me if you would like my CV or find out more about me. Protected content or Protected content , sms me at Protected content Protected content . Thank you InterNation's friends for assisting me in a placement.

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners