Qualifications and Behaviors
• A bachelors degree and two years of experience in a relevant healthcare position or in recruiting mid to high level candidates, preferably in the healthcare field.
• Working knowledge of at least one segment of the healthcare industry, organizational structures and functions
• Strong written and oral communications skills with open and transparent style
• The ability to deal effectively with complex issues and to multitask projects
• A high sense of urgency and critical thinking skills
• Serve as key member of project teams for multiple searches, as assigned
• Identify initial slates of qualified candidates through coordinated research activities
• Ensure qualified candidates are contacted and vetted on or off the slate for each assigned project
• Ensure activities are documented and updated in central file systems and in client communications
• Communicate qualities and issues of candidates to team leader
• Conduct and summarize candidate references as directed
• Conduct one-on-one or video interviews either alone or in collaboration, as assigned
• Attend professional meetings as assigned.
• Some travel (25% or less) required.
Local candidates only; no relocation provided. Compensation and benefits package will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate's experience.
Please submit resume with salary history by e-mail (with resume as a word attachment) to Protected content