Join now

Discussion with a Bhutanese monk (Geneva)

Hi,

For those who are interested in Buddhism and questions about suffering, happiness, destiny, fate etc.. or life in general.

I have just finished one month photo project in Bhutan and am on my way back to Geneva. During the project, I met a remarkable Bhutanese monk, lopen Lungtaen Gyatso, who is also the director of Institute of Language and Culture Studies at the Royal University of Bhutan and close to the King of Bhutan. We had fascinating discussions anything from Buddhism to life in general. He will be visiting Geneva during his trip in Europe in early January next year.

If anyone who is interested in meeting him and having discussion with him ( any subjects about life), and if enough people are interested, then I might be able to set up some sort of a meeting with him while he is in Geneva (I am not sure how many days he will stay in Geneva at this point). But pls do let me know if you are interested. I personally feel it would be a quite interesting opportunity and great way to start a New Year.

Just send me email: Protected content or call Protected content . I will be back in Geneva in a few days (am currently in New Delhi on my way back to Geneva).

Yoshi

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners