Join now

Do you have a spare ten minutes? (Geneva)

Dear Internations community

Do you have a spare ten minutes today or over the Easter break? If you do, please read on!

I am at the final stage of my PhD and need your help to make the last 2.5 years worth it! 4 separate interview studies have led to the development of this online survey looking at critical work and personal factors for creating a climate of work engagement through job (re)design.

It's importance? Overall findings will be published (individual participation is completely anonymous and confidential) and feed into future interventions, wellness audits, career planning, development, workshops all designed to make you a HAPPIER employee, who is therefore, more engaged at work.

To take part, simply click on this link: Protected content

If you are aware of anyone else who might have time to participate, please also forward this link. Anyone who is employed can take part.

If you think your employing organization would like to take part in return for a short analysis detailing the state of engagement compared to global norms and recommendations on how to improve the climate of work engagement specific to your company, please get in touch. I will arrange for a departmental or organizational specific version of the questionnaire to be emailed to you or a contact within your company.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many many thanks.

Lucy

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners