Join now

Electric guitars for sale (Fender - Gibson) (Geneva)

Due to the recent downsizing of my apartement in Geneva I'm obliged to sell a part of my electric guitars' collection.
They are all almost new because having 11 guitars I only played sometimes each of them.
At present I have still available for sale:
- 1 Fender Stratocaster, Custom Dlx, metallic red, S/N R Protected content Protected content
- 1 Fender Stratocaster, Lake Placid Blue, metallic blue S/N MX Protected content Protected content
- 1 Fender Stratocaster, American Deluxe, sunset color red-orange S/N US Protected content Protected content pikups switch* in series / parallel
- 1 Fender Telecaster, ivory white, S/NUS Protected content Protected content
- 1 Cort, Viva series, full wood, S/N Protected content double-locking tremolo "Floyd Rose"
- 1 Gibson, SG Standard (the devil Protected content anniversary, dark red S/N Protected content Protected content 120 on the 12th fret*

Guitars are supplied with bag (rigid for the special edition of the Gibson), guarantee and/or manufacturer certificate and metallic stander.

To have an idea of prices please refer to e-bay; the actual price will be defined also on the basis of numer of guitars purchased.

Please post your comments here if interested.