Join now

Flat sharing (Geneva)

Hello everyone,

OK, I will take my old job back starting August Protected content . I am currently sub-sub letting a 2 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom flat in a very convenient area of Geneva (5 minutes walking distance to the station). Due to my job I will be away for 4 to 8 weeks on a regular basis, in fact I may only spend 25% of my time (last year it was not even 10%) in the flat. I am looking for a room mate (smoker or not), male or female. I just do not want someone who is noisy, mainly because I don't want issues with the neighbours who are very prone to calling the "regie" and then I/we would be kicked out! Basically you would stay for 6 to 12 months starting sometime in August, beginning of September, I shall charge CHF Protected content the rent/room, which also includes internet connection, electricity, water, tv/radio taxes even though I do not possess a television. The flat is furnished but do not expect tons of furniture!. There is a local to store your bike. Washing machine available on Thursdays between 5PM and 10PM (card system - roughly 5 CHF per load). There is a big bedroom (with a king size bed) BUT it is not very bright because the blind is broken and I have yet to come to terms with the fact that it will cost 2'000 CHF to have it fixed (can't call the regie for obvious reasons... that was a gift from the former tenant....), and a small bedroom (with a midsize bed). Bedsheets are available, so are kitchen utensils of course. There is a table and a sofa in the living room, with a nice view over the Musée Voltaire. The area is pretty quiet, although you have the occasional drug seller and vandals passing by.... I am currently on holidays and I shall be back in Geneva on July 28th, there is a fair possibility that I will be leaving for a mission on August 10th (yet to be confirmed), so I would like to find someone before I leave.
Personality wise, I like my space, especially when coming back from missions abroad, otherwise I am low maintenance and won't bother you with much. I am single and intend to stay single, however when I am away you are welcome to have your other half around, again, as long as there is no mess or noise in the flat (do I sound like a pain?).
You can contact me here, or at the following:
ph. Protected content
Protected content not before July 28th)

In case you are wondering, you will pay 65% of the rent and amenities, and I will pay 35%. I am usually paying the electricity in advance, like the rent, and the phone/internet bills are deducted from my bank account on a monthly basis.

There you are!