Join now

Furnished Studio in Geneva for rent from 5 August

Furnished studio for rent from 5 August located in Champel. Rent is Protected content month + charges. It's a steal for this are where they normally go for Protected content ! Yes, you can pay by credit card, via PayPal. The studio is big, with 38 square metres including an alcove where you could hide a bed, plus kitchen with breakfast bar, huge balcony, modern bathroom, fitted wardrobe. Furniture comprises Ikea sofa bed, table and chairs, armchair, coffee table, fridge, hob, microwave. Floor is parquet. It's on the second floor in a nice block with a lift. There is a communal washing machine and dryer and a concierge. Parking is available with a residents permit in a blue zone, shops such as Coop and Migros nearby, as is bakery, cafe, bank, shoe shop and hairdresser. No. 8 bus stop (goes to WHO) is a couple of minutes walk, no. 1 bus stop is close too. No. 27 is a bit further away. It's close enough to walk home to after an evening out if you miss the bus. Park Bertrand is opposite for those early morning jogs. Need minimum of 1 year rental period. No, I don't provide sheets, bedding, cutlery, plates, computer, telephone, but can arrange internet for an extra 60 francs a month. The phone bill would need to go in your name though. But for 59 francs you can get Swissscom mobile internet. Best suited for single person. No pets. I can remove the furniture if you want it unfurnished. This is not a sub let (unless you want it to be) Yes I will accept 3 months rental guarantee or a bond/guarantee or a company guarantee. I don't care if you haven't lived here for 3 months before and are fresh to Geneva. You will be required to set up a standing order to pay the rent and charges. Yes you can decorate it. Yes there are radiators. Yes there is storage in the bathroom. What colour are the walls - white (mainly). Guys, this is a steal and available soon so move fast if you want to see it. Oh, yes you can see it in the evenings or weekend.

Geneva Forum