Join now

Furniture for SALE; High quality & simple design! (Geneva)

As I will be moving back to Scandinavia shortly, I will be selling most of my furniture which are all of good quality and have been really well taken care of! Design is simple yet beautiful (Scandinavian style...)!!! ;-)

Furniture available;

Red corner sofa
Wooden kitchen table and chairs
Plenty of solid wooden book shelves; full length; have six (exactly the same) which are 2.30 meter long and 1 meter wide, as well as, another one which is 2.10 meter long and 1 meter wise, plus red tall & slim ones (for e.g. magazines, smaller books, toys, or similar)!
Solid wooden bed Protected content wide with thick & comfortable mattress also, which is amazing for your back!) , with two matching bedside tables
Beautiful & wise blue chest of drawers (which can be used for bed sheets, towels etc.)
White furniture for the balcony (table with 6 chairs, with beautiful design - heavy/solid metal)
Working desk & chair (I do in fact have two different desk; one small simple white one with matching red chest of drawers, as well as, one Pierre Vandel in beige/golden with matching chair)
Little tables/chest of drawers for bathroom & entrance hall
Household items, for the kitchen

Please feel free to give me a ring if you are interested in coming to visit so that you get the chance to have a look for yourself - what you may be interested in buying.

Visits (to my apartment in Vevey) can be arranged in the evenings and during the weekends. I can also send pictures via e-mail, What's up or text message to begin with.

My phone number is; Protected content .

First come first serve! ;-)

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest regards,

Nina :-)