Join now

Happy New Year 2009 ! Looking for a new Ambassador :) (Geneva)

Views

Dear Friends and Members of the GLA Community,

As your Ambassador I wish the very best to all of you for Protected content . May this year provide you all you need, and if you're lucky even more ;-).

I haven't been very present those past month for organizing activities and get together. The bowling night has been a tremendous success, but.. quite difficult to organize from abroad. I've hardly spent some time in Geneva those past 4 months, and as it should take the same path for Protected content here announce I'm leaving the Ambassadorship. Plus I assume a one year duty is quite fair and maybe some young fresh blood wouldn't hurt and bring a new dynamic to the group :)

The Community is then looking for a new Ambassador. It is open to anybody with a strong will/skill for organizing events, meeting new people, integrating new members to the already established network during the events, creating original Get-togethers (for all styles, all classes) and available for answering at the best the numerous requests about Geneva and Lausanne area.

Should you have any questions, please contact me and I'll try to answer you.

Kind Regards and again best wishes to all for this new year.

Céline Fressart.

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners