Hiring Sales Training Coordinator-Geneva -EN/GER
The Sales Training Coordinator role is part of the European team of global sales operations and his/her key activities are to support, drive adoption and identify improvements needs of our sales systems (Calling and CRM systems) and training programs; as well as deliver training, communications on company products and sales systems updates and changes. The successful candidate will report directly to the European Business Analyst and work very closely with sales teams located in our various European offices. We are a rapidly growing business and things change quickly – so there is a lot of variety in the work.
Some Key Responsibilities:
Sales Systems Support and Adoption lead
• Gather sales teams’ questions and determine in details the issue by clearly analyzing the symptoms and figuring out the underlying problem
• Gather and organize knowledge around systems and frequent questions asked / issues raised
• Build reports and dashboard in our CRM on sales activities
• Run tests of new functionalities before its release
Project and Training Coordinator
• Identify needs and deliver training to Sales Teams to better execute their day to day work and increase their performance.
• Deliver communications for systems and products updates or changes; and develop EU specific communication materials
• Work with global trainer to develop sales agent on-boarding curriculum that enables them to learn all aspects of required sales systems and products using optimal delivery methodologies.
Candidate Profile :
• Past experience in customer service or support functions and training (Junior / Entry level)
• Fluent English and German
• Strong systems aptitude, experience with CRM tools in a sales environment, and familiarity with SalesForce.com a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint
• Successful in engaging multiple projects simultaneously
Required Skills and Behaviour :
• Analytical mind, very organized
• Excellent communication skills, ability to motivate and inspire
• Professional – act as a trusted advisor to the sales team for their professional development needs
• Intellectual and analytical curiosity – initiative to dig into the “why” of various results and a desire to grow responsibility and become a domain expert and strategic thought leader
• Ability to work independently, pro-actively, in a fast-paced, rapidly changing business environment
HomeAway, Inc is the worldwide leader in online vacation rentals, with sites representing nearly 560,000 paid vacation rental home listings throughout more than Protected content . We offer an extensive selection of vacation homes that provide travelers with memorable experiences and benefits, including more room to relax and added privacy, for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. Founded in Protected content , HomeAway has revolutionalized the industry, and we remain focused on our mission of delighting our customers and building the world’s largest and most complete marketplace for vacation rentals. We have a strong team of talented & motivated professionals, a unique culture that
rewards innovation and entrepreneurial spirit, and an incredible success story to share.