The Regional IT Analysts needs to define, build, deploy and support cost effective technology solutions linked to managed clients, in alignment with the business objectives of the organization. This includes management of Computer Lifecycle, Software Lifecycle (Operating System Deployment, Standard Operating Environment with core applications, Bitlocker, Packaging, Software Update), GPO, Application control, and Mobile Device Management.
You will work closely with the User Platforms and Standards Manager, Management Servers (System Center) Architects, Citrix Architects, Identity-Groupware-Messaging Architects, Regional IT Analysts and interacts with global IT community in a complex international environment.
In this role you will interact with all end-users and global IT community as they deal with all incidents and maintenance. You will also interact with other IT persons in your area of expertise for support on tickets.
Key responsibility 1: Solution Expertise
Does the follow-up of the maintenance and (daily routine) and operations of global systems.
Following your expertise:
- you prepare the materials for the trainings of local IT's
- animate the trainings
- write the guidelines for the end-users.
This represents 40% of your time.
Key responsibility 2: Support Expertise
You receive incidents not managed by L1 support (directly from the ticketing system).
These incidents need to be analysed it and solved, or forward it to Administrator/Engineer/Architects.
Write the troubleshooting checklist used by the technicians.
This support is defined as L2/L3 support (60%)
Geographical area under responsibility Worldwide
Main Technical Skills
- MS SCCM Protected content , 2012
- MS SCOM Protected content
- MS Windows Protected content , Protected content
- MS Windows 7
- Bitlocker, MBAM, Safeguard
Optional Technical Skills
- MS Orchestrator
- 3-5 years experience in IT support in Microsoft environment
- Excellent English level
- Team player and good relationship skills
- Dynamic, Open-minded, and resourceful
- Autonomous, being able to learn quickly in a complex environment
- Work well under pressure
- Being flexible and able to adapt to any situation
- Ready to travel in Switzerland and Worldwide, maximum 20% of the time
Interested? Please send your updated English CV in WORD format to Protected content