Join now

I need someones expertise (Geneva)

To my InterNations friends and colleagues, I need some assistance and help. I have a great CV with experience and education, I have recently worked within the UN at the Headquarters with extensive Human Development and UN training. I have been in the Consulting and Sales positions in the USA and International, along with my experience I have a great record working in office human resources for a number of years with numerous awards for company growth. I returned to the USA after successfully completing my contract and now I am trying so hard to get a contract back to Geneva. Is there anyone on the InterNations team that can help me and contact me with solid leads. If any of you want my CV please ask. Protected content . I still have my Swiss Cart de legitimation and my apartment in Geneva is still available, I want to return as soon as possible and I thought if I would post this on InterNations someone can or would help me. Thank you to everyone that contacts me. P.S. Everyone, when I do return to Geneva, I own a beautiful Protected content . meter house and a big yard 20 minutes from the 10,000 lakes in Minnesota, USA someone can move into when I am on contract or live in for a Holiday for free. Here is my telephone number, Protected content send me as SMS to my SwissCom phone Protected content . I am very serious and I trust there are professionals on this site. Thank you, Carl Fjeld Protected content

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners