Join now

I offer Zumba Fitness classes (Geneva)

Zumba Fitness instructor looking for more classes to give - contact me to organise zumba for small private group, or maybe your company could offer zumba to your emloyées? Fitness center looking to add zumba in the program? :)

And if you're simply looking for a class to join - Come and try my Zumba class on Thursdays at Protected content !
First class is FREE - just come with a smile - let's DANCE :) :) :)

Dancing makes me happy and keeps me fit - and as qualified Zumba Fitness instructor I construct my class the best I can, to help YOU to find the same! Colour your day with positive energy and joyful workout - come and try my class on Thursdays 20h-21h at Usine Kugler in Jonction, Geneva - first class is FREE !!! Welcome !!!!! :)

Sign-up by sending me a message here or on facebook:
Protected content

Zumba is latin-inspired, mix of rhytms, easy-to-follow fitness dance, no previous experience needed, it's for everyone, just come with a smile and wanting to dance - but as it's fitness exercise as well, you'll sweat; a bottle of water recommended ;) fitness/dance clothes & trainer shoes. A small changing room at the place, you can arrive from 19h45. Welcome !!

Geneva Forum