Join now

Jan 23rd-24th Open Weekend@Holmes Place Lausanne (Geneva)

Bonjour a tous,

Hope you are enjoying a beautiful end of the week,
I'm forwarding an invitation to the Open Days Weekend that will be hosted on Saturday and Sunday by the Holmes Place Health Club in Lausanne. There will be plenty opportunities for training, classes - with special Pilates sessions, relaxation in the SPA zone, quality socializing and networking as well as a Wine Tasting event to spice up the atmosphere. All you need to do is to call ( Protected content ) or e-mail ( Protected content ) to book your appointment and the rest is up to the greatest training team in town! Logistics and details below!

"Leave the stresses and strains of the outside world behind! 

Everything we do, here at Holmes Place Lausanne, is geared towards making life easier for you. From our central location in the Globus building, to the towels, soap and shampoo provided. Open seven days a week we have a naturally lit air-conditioned Gym. With the latest equipment and systems it is a real pleasure to work-out any time of the year.
We will introduce you to the club and are on hand to answer any queries. Fitness Instructors are always present in the gym to assist, advice or put together a personal programme for you. 
Many prefer group classes. Be it Spinning or Stretching, Hip-hop or Yoga, there's plenty to choose from. You might even appear in the papers or on television with some of our well known instructors! 

Overworked and stressed? Relax in our Jacuzzi, take a sauna or solarium, sweat it out in the Turkish Baths or simply soothe away the cares with a large variety of massages and treatments. 

Wine tasting will also be available together with our FREE special Pilates course to help you get into the relaxation mood…
There really is no excuse! With our reputation for friendly professionalism we can help you get where you want to go and have fun along the way!
For appointments, information or assistance, just drop me a line at HYPERLINK "mailto: Protected content Protected content or call me at 021. Protected content

Looking forward to working-out together,
Liviana
Holmes Place Lausanne
Rue Mercerie, 12, Globus, 4eme etage

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners