Large and luminous 2 1/2 in Servette, Geneva
Large 2 1/2 on Rue Liotard, a minute away from Servette tram station. Features a spacious separate bedroom, a half-open kitchen giving onto the livingroom. The whole apartment faces west-south-west, and is luminous and bright throughout the day.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, a stove and oven, a vent above the stove, and a dishwasher.
The bathroom is equipped with a shower. You may install your own laundry machine (or purchase mine for 250fr).
There is storage space in the basement.
Rented directly from the owner.
Laundry machines and dryers are in the basement.
There is a bike storage room under lock.
A code to get in the building for added security.
The apartment is situated on the first floor of a building on Rue Liotard, a nice low traffic street.
Access by foot:
- 1minute walk to Servette tram station (trams 14 and 18, bus 3 and 11).
- 1 minute walk to Migros and Denners, 2 minute walk to Coop.
- Protected content walk to 3 small grocers open late.
- Fitness Silhouette in 10 minutes.
- Gare Cornavin in 15minutes.
Access by public transport:
- Gare Cornavin in 5minutes.
- Airport in 15minutes.
- United Nations in 15minutes.
- Hopitaux Universitaires de Genève in 20minutes.
- Université de Genève in 20minutes.
Documentation required by the owner:
- work contract
- proof of salary
- attestation de l'Office des poursuites de Genève
- if non Swiss: copy of valid Permi
- 3 months' deposit
email me for photos / visit: ewagiz[at]gmail[dot]com