Join now

Large room+private bathroom available in new flat (Geneva)

I'm looking for a new flatmate to share a very nice 90 sqm apartment on20th floors.

The apartment is very well located in Lancy, 1 min. walk from Migros, and tram Protected content essert),10’minutes you can get in Bel’air . On 20th floors very luminous with a view on the Jet d’eau and Salève Mountains! It's a 5 rooms flat. Large balcony with dining area. The sitting room has big windows with a nice view over the Geneva city. There is an extra room to store stuff ( a cellar) in the basement. The apartment is fully equipped: dishwasher, washing machine, roaster, internet.

Your room is about 19sqm, It is a very nice room equipped. There are a double bed, sofa, meridian, mirror and a very big closet. You will have a private bathroom with a bain.
It will be available starting from 1st Juin (flexible on the date).

Rent: Protected content

You will be sharing the flat with my flatmate, 30 yo guy from Switzerland, young professional. I'm looking for someone clean, tidy and respectful.

Please don't hesitate send me a message on Internations to organize a viewing or mobile (number: Protected content Protected content

Look forward to hearing from you!

Chi'Chi

Geneva Forum