Join now

Life coaching- OFFER from a coach in certification (Geneva)

Hello Everyone,

My name is Irina and I am currently pursuing my certification in life coaching with Co-Active Coaching Training Institute and, as a coach-in-training, I am looking for few additional clients to have regular coaching sessions.

What is coaching and who am I as a coach?
Coaching is about you as a whole person: your values, goals, work, balance, fulfillment, and life purpose. I truly enjoy working with motivated individuals to develop their own definition of success. Most clients want to achieve specific goals so they can make significant changes in their life. Together we will design a plan that is specific to your needs and aspirations. What I will help you with is gaining access to all the resources you already have and acting upon it.

I offer first pro-bono discovery session which is meant to jumpstart our relationship. During our first session we will be designing how we will work together, how do you want me to coach you and what tools and structures I bring. Most of the session will be discovery - this is when you will train me on who you are, what your wish for in your life and what I am to hold for you as a vision. After discovery, I am asking for a small fee of 30 CHF. As a client, you benefit from having a personal coach while not paying a professional rate.

If this is something that sounds appealing to you and you are striving for positive change in your life, or you simple have question about coaching, do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I am based in Geneva and I am doing coaching sessions both face-to-face and over the phone (skype, zoom, facetime, etc.).

My contact details are:
Protected content
Protected content

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,
Irina

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners