Join now

LOOKING FOR NEW FAMILY TO CO-SHARE OUR GREAT NANNY (Geneva)

Still on the waiting list for the crêche, not 100% happy with your nanny or in search of individualized high service care without paying full price?

The family we have been co-sharing our nanny with just told us they are moving out of Geneva. So, we are looking for a new family to have our 23-month old little girl have a new play friend, and keep day care costs down for all parties involved.

We are open on gender of child, ideally in the same age group but flexible. We could do an 80% or 100% Monday through Friday set-up. We live close to the HUG between Plainpalais and Champel. We're ready to start now or by end of November Protected content the latest.

And regarding our nanny, she is the best hiring decision we ever made...reliable, experienced, honest, loving, warm, fun, and takes wonderful care of my little girl. I have complete peace of mind - priceless!

If you'd like to know more, feel free to call Protected content . Just mention you're calling about the nanny co-share.

Thanks so much!

PS - if you are a nanny looking for work, this ad is not for you - I already have a great a nanny :)

Geneva Forum