Join now

Mary kay consultant wanted. (Geneva)

Hello, I m introducing an amazing opportunity to you because I know you love good things. Come on board. Call me to Sign up with my team today. What's in it for me you ask? Read..............

BENEFITS OF A MARY KAY OPPORTUNITY
MONEY: You make Protected content % on all you sell. You also earn commission cheques for sharing the opportunity with others. Earn more by stepping into leadership by becoming a director.

RECOGNITION: You earn deserved recognition for running your business well. It happens at unit meetings, at career conference and at red carpet Mary Kay seminar.
SOCIAL CONNECTION: You get socially linked with like minded women who are passionate about MK locally, Nationally and globally. It is great fun!

CAR: You can earn use of a car
No taxes

ADVANCEMENT: For you as well as others you share the business with. You learn skills that are transferable.

BE YOUR OWN BOSS: You choose your hours of work. Work your Mary Kay business full time or part time. You use the award winning products at very reduced rates and you feel good. You can be there for your family or do MK business around whatever you are doing .

Put in the effort and see you at the top.

For any Enquiries send me a message.

Geneva Forum