Join now

My Italian/English for your French or Conversation (Geneva)

Hi,

time has come to learn French seriously ("finally!!!" :-)) so I am shooting the French DELF exam at B2 level (upper intermediate) on 17th November and I am looking for:

a) few people interested in language exchange in tandem (my Italian/English for your French mother tongue) as 1:1 meetings.

b) few people in same (foreigner/expat) situation willing to speak in a little group; French mother tongue are welcome to join as well to be the "coach" during the meeting. I will have a track to follow for the discussion.

If you are interested in meeting weekly or bi-weekly in the evening or on weekends please contact me sending me a message with your availability. If you work in Blandonnet or closeby, I can also meet you at lunch time in our canteen (open to public) or Coop restaurant.

Thx for letting me know if interested and which kind of timing availability you would have (days of the week and time windows),

My email is Protected content in case you cannot send a private message via Internations website.

Thx,

Fabio.

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners