Office Operations Manager – Geneva/ Lausanne/ Zuri
Mid-sized ( Protected content ) firm seeks a mature, highly motivated go-getter to oversee operations and support the EU-based staff of this fast-paced, life sciences retained executive search firm. This individual must have the demonstrated ability to work independently (virtual offices), to complete projects with limited supervision, and to work well under pressure and as a valued member of a cohesive team.
Representative responsibilities include the following:
• Ensure efficiency of the UK/EU office activities, adherence to company policies and procedures, and continuous improvement
• Extensive client services relations, liaising with Clients and Candidates in life science sector
• Schedule face-to-face interviews or phone interviews
• Schedule meetings, conference calls, videoconferences
• Handle domestic and international travel arrangements
• Ability to handle multi-line phone system, voicemail and call-forwarding
• Data entry into Company's web-based database
• Electronic mail merges (from MS Word, Outlook and Company's database)
• Create/format documents and spreadsheets
• Other duties as may be necessary to support the needs of the virtual office members of the EU team and your co-workers.
The successful candidate will work directly with the EU based staff and also interact regularly with the firm's executive, administrative and operational teams in the United States. This position may also require supporting the front office team at corporate headquarters, when required.
Requirements include an outstanding work ethic and high level of personal responsibility; high energy; excellent interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated ability to meet timelines and ability to work well with co-workers as a cohesive team; and demonstrate superior customer relations and organizational skills.
Experience with the entire Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and ideally Access) as well as Windows XP operating systems is essential (candidates may be tested on their skills with all of these programs), and a willingness to learn new software and systems is required; knowledge of and experience with languages would be a plus. BA/BS degree in a life science strongly preferred. The ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, is appreciated.
Local candidates only; no relocation provided. Compensation and benefits package will be competitive and commensurate with the candidate's experience.
Please submit resume with salary history by e-mail (with resume as a word attachment) to Protected content