Join now

Professional Consultant (Geneva)

In this brief introduction of myself I am offering my Business and Governmental Consulting experience. I recently completed a contracted assignment with the UN in Geneva, Switzerland. My knowledge and experience dates back to Protected content , prior to that my experience was in Corporate and Private Business to Business Sales, Travel and Public Relations. I have several awards and accomplishments through the years of various assignments I have completed. I am a fast learner and know how to handle many situations no matter the difficulty. Negotiations has been my strong point in my consulting career facing many challenges and always been a success. I also have a strong background in Agriculture being raised in the Midwest of the United States in the farming country. I am currently at my home in the United States waiting for my next contract or assignment. I have housing in Geneva, Switzerland, Southern France and my house in Twin Valley, Minnesota, USA. I am contacting you for a Consulting assignment. I am open for any duration, location or type. Allow my experience a try and there will be no unsatisfactory results. I can be contacted through InterNations. No Scams please! I have a American Federal and INTERPOL security clearance and I will turn you in.
Thanks, Carl Fjeld