Join now

Question for InterNation's Family (Geneva)

Hi! ,
Hello InterNation’s family. I flew back to America about 3 weeks ago. Now I am trying to get another contract as soon as possible. I have been in sales and human relations long enough to know that if you want to sell something you must get in front of your customer; well I am selling myself now for a job and career so an interview is how I will do that, Lol. In October my short term contract was not renewed with OMS/WHO along with Protected content employees at WHO/OMS. I have been in entertainment, the private business sector, international corporations and inter-governmental agencies working in human relations and sales for over 12 years and I know I am good and I have a natural talent because I have been on Marketing Teams, Hired New Sales staff and when I worked in the International Corporate world I have constantly been on the Presidents Club for High Sales and Recruitment. What I have learned from my professional sales tactics is that it fits so well into human relations in other areas and fields which make learning so easy. I know my professional sales and marketing is the best because I have been on marketing teams, hired sales staff and when I worked in the corporate world as I have said, I have constantly been on the Presidents club for high sales, recruitment and distribution. At my home office I have several awards in increases net profits and expanding distribution into new regions. What I have learned from my professional sales experience it fits so well into human relations and sales in other areas and fields which makes learning so easy. English is my mother tongue with basic understanding of French and German.
I have very nice apartment in Geneva and I own a home in Twin Valley, Minnesota, USA. Can I ask you favor as part of the InterNation’s family? If you know who or where I should contact for an interview and maybe a contract let me know at Protected content or Protected content , sms me at Protected content Protected content . Relocation around Europe is no problem.
Hope to hear from you soon? At least maybe even to say Hi?
Thanks, Carl Fjeld

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners