Join now

Room available in Carouge starting 01 Feb 2017 (Geneva)

Looking for flat-mate starting 1 February Protected content or long-term)
Top floor, spacious, quiet luxury apartment near Carouge for sharing
CHF 1, Protected content . all utilities and ADSL unlimited access, cleaning service every two weeks)

23 Rue des Caroubiers, Carouge

Contact for more info and viewing: Vlassis Protected content

The apartment is on the 6th (and top) floor of a modern building. It is located at a very peaceful and tranquil spot, next to M-Parc shopping mall and a few minutes’ walk to old town Carouge, public transport, shops, restaurants and the train station of Lancy-Pont-Rouge (a 5-minute train ride to/from Gare Cornavin)

The apartment itself is fully equipped and very spacious, with high ceilings, very bright and overall a top-quality living space. Total surface area is around Protected content , which includes two balconies (each with in-built beautifully planted garden containers), one facing the Jura in the west (perfect for a sunset BBQ) and another facing east (breakfast next morning) which looks out over a quiet interior courtyard.

Available for your exclusive use a spacious room with direct access to the east-facing balcony, and a huge bathroom with bathtub and washing machine. The room will be empty, so you are free to furnish it to your liking.

If interested, please send me a message at Protected content so that we can briefly meet.

It would be great if you can include a brief description of yourself that will give me an idea if we can be good flat-mates. I’m a 42-year old finance professional, quiet, love cooking, sports and enjoying the outdoors with friends. I’m looking for someone clean, orderly with a sense of ownership for the apartment.

Thanks,

Vlassis

Geneva Forum