Join now

Room to rent for a female in a flatshare in Geneva

Hello,

I am posting on behalf of my roommate. I used to live in this room and will be moving out at the end of the month. If you are interested or would like photos please email her at Protected content .

(French version below)

Description of the facilities

One big bedroom in a 4 bedroom apartment of about 80m². The bedroom itself is 3m per 5m, 15m² total. The bedroom is furnished with two beds, big closet, nice rug, table and chairs. Everything is in good condition. There is a big window opening to an inner courtyard and you can see the mountains and jet d'eau at the distance. It is very quiet and it gets plenty of light during the day.

We will share kitchen, bathroom, and a WC separate from bathroom. There is also a decent-sized entrance hall. Laundry facilities in the building, open till 22h / six days a week. The cleaning lady's services are included. She comes every week to clean the common areas. You will have to clean your own room only. Internet with WIFI and other charges included.

Neighbourhood and transport

The neighbourhood is exclusive and very quiet. The street is called Théodore Weber and the bus stop is "Weber". Bus connections (5, 25, Protected content at the door step as well a corner store that's always open. You can also walk to tram 12 and buses 9 and 1 in less than 5 minute's time. You are 15 min away from the trainstation, 10 min away from Rive and Plainpalais and 30 min away from the UN. There is also a direct bus to France if you want to get your grocery shopping done there as it's cheaper than Switzerland!

There is a corner store just below the building that is open till 22h each day / seven days a week. It’s very convenient. There are also quite a few cafés and a big parc called “Parc Bertrand” in the neighbourhood. You are 10 min from the lake by foot.

Conditions

I am renting legally, which means the régie is informed and that's why the price is reasonable given the neighbourhood and conditions. You can use my address for official correspondance if needed. You will need to provide a copy of your passport and work contract. Priority will be given to someone who will stay min. 6 months.

About me

I am a friendly, happy and quiet person. I am going back to school at the moment and also work part-time. So most my time at home is spent quietly and studying. Therefore I need someone who isn't home during the day. I love yoga, nature, travel, meeting new people, and arts and culture. I am also a very health-conscious person. I am from Geneva and have lived abroad for many years. I’m always glad to give you tips about life in Geneva if you’re new to the city.

About you

I am looking for a female who is quiet and very respectful. No smoking or alcool is permitted in this flat. You can have guests staying over on the week ends that I’m away. But I'm not comfortable with your boyfriend/girlfriend staying over every other week end, sorry. I am all for setting very clear rules and having open communication so it all goes nicely. We can choose to interact a lot or very little, both are fine. I've had great experiences with Asian, African and Latina roomates in the past!

Price

The price of the room is 950.- Protected content .- for the cleaning lady Protected content .- for the internet/charges = Total 1’050.- all incl.

The lease will start as early as December 1st and go on for 6 months ideally. Payment is due by the 25th of the month before and there is a one month rent as a guarantee to be paid before, it will be returned to you when you leave unless you have damaged or broken something.

If you have any questions, please ask. We may also arrange a visit if you are interested.

(Below you can see some pictures of the place, of me, the neighbourhood and also a map).

Email to Protected content .

FRENCH

Grande chambre meublée pour une femme à Malagnou dès décembre

Grande chambre dans appartement à Malagnou à partager avec une jeune femme. Arrêt de bus Weber pour bus 5 et 25. Tram 12 et bus 1,8,9, Protected content la France voisine) à proximité. Commerces à proximité. Buanderie dans le bâtiment. Internet et ménage inclus.

Je cherche une femme non-fumeuse, respectueuse et très tranquille. Je cherche vraiment à maintenir une atmosphère calme et harmonieuse au sein de l'apartement.

C'est une colocation légale et la régie est au courant. Je donne la préférence à quelqu'un qui reste min. 6 mois. Il y a une femme de ménage qui vient tous les mois, c'est inclus dans le prix total du loyer.

La chambre est libre dès décembre. Je lirais vos message dès 15 jours avant cela. Merci.

Protected content

Geneva Forum