Join now

Room to rent in Champel, Geneva (2 bedroom apart)

I’m looking for a new flatmate to share with, starting from mid Aug, for mid-long term let.

The apartment is in Champel, on bus route 5, 25, 61, so easy/direct access to the train station and airport. Flat is 5 mins walk from a couple of nice cafes/supermarkets and Bertrand park.

The flat is a decent size, 2 bedrooms, separate living room, kitchen, toilet, shower room, bathroom, balcony and lots of storage space. The bedroom on offer is also a reasonable size and has its own mini balcony looking onto the Saleve. The room already has a built in wardrobe, and existing bed can be purchased if wanted too.

The flat also has fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher within, so no need to traipse downstairs with your laundry!

The rent is CHF Protected content month, plus a few monthly bills which are minimal (not more than CHF Protected content , covering, electricity, WIFI, Swisscom – with language channels.

I’m a young(ish) working professional(ish) English girl, looking for male or female to share with, appreciation for Homeland/Downtown Abbey and drinking vino an added bonus!

If you are keen please just drop me a mail and I can send you more details or sort out a visit. Look forward to hearing from you.