Join now

Rooms to rent in a beautifull villa- Flat-sharing (Geneva)

3 nice furnished rooms (12m2, 12 m2 and 19 m2) for rent in a nice house Protected content with garden Protected content with a terrace.
It is located in Prévessin - Moens Protected content , chemin des perrières) at 5 minutes walk from the bus stop (line F) and 25 min from UN.
It has 4 bedrooms (3 on the second floor for rent) , 2 are identical and 1 is bigger.
It has also 2 living rooms with TV, DVD, Playstation (one on the second floor exclusively for room mates, with spare fridge and microwave), a veranda, an equipped kitchen, 2 bathrooms with bath (one on the second floor exclusively for room mates), a shower room, 2 toilets, a sauna and a fully newly equipped laundry room (washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher).
3 rooms are for renting to international expatriates only. The 4 room is mine (on the ground floor).

Rooms are fully furnished (with bed, sheets, blankets, pillows, matress, table, armchair, office, lamp, top class closet, shells and mirror...).
The rent per room (1 person only) start from Protected content up to Protected content per month (depending the size of the room).
Included in the rent: charges, good internet connection, use of washing machines (dishwasher, washing machine, dryer), and of course access to common areas: Kitchen, living room (ground floor) with TV, bathroom, shower room, and WC).

I would ask the tenants to contribute to keep the apartment clean, especially the common areas and the second floor where they will live . The appropriate candidate should be a resourceful person, someone who has already lived in community, who has a deep respect for others, sociable and pleasant. 

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
:
- Room is available now

- 1 month advance (that mine when you arrive you will pay 2 months)

- The future tenant must be an european citizen (due to european liability insurance). Or someone who can proof that he have an european liability insurance.

- No-smoking person

- Room rental is for one person

- inside garage.

TRANSPORT INFORMATION
:
The House is in Prévessin-Moens (France), close to United Nations offices (25' maximum by bus).

The bus stop is "Prénepla" (lines F Protected content away (5min walk).
It takes 25 minutes to reach international organisations (UN, WHO, ILO, IOM ...),
30 minutes to Geneva Train Station and city center, 20 minutes to Geneva International Airport.

If you are interested, I would appreciate receiving a short description of the candidate, and why he or she would like to rent a room in my house and for how long.

Thank you for your attention. See you soon.

Protected content cell phone)
I can send you photos.

Geneva Forum