Speak French with a true Swiss over lunch! (Geneva)
Let's speak Genevois/French over a nice lunch at the Metropole and have fun!
I am a native Genevoise French language trainer and the founder of Language Coaching Geneva. Our goal is to inspire expats to learn French and lead a happy life in Switzerland via the tailored language training programs we design for them.
I organise monthly events to mingle and encourage you to practice your French in a trendy setting.
This month's theme for March is: French cuisine
Venue: Hôtel Métropole, restaurant Gusto
Time: Friday the 29t of March Protected content 12.15 to 1.45pm
Price: 5.- will be paid in cash to Me upon your arrival.
French level: You must have a B1 level minimum to take part in the conversation.
A round table will be reserved for the group under Margot Rischmann. You must at least order something to drink and something to eat at your own cost.
What will you learn?
1. New French culinary traditions
2. How to talk about French food
3. Tips on amazing recipes and mind-boggling French restaurants in the area
4. Pronunciation advice
What should you expect?
1. Positive and encouraging exchanges
2. Get ready to talk about a French dish you particularly like in French
3. Delicious food in a chic setting in the center of Geneva
4. Meet new people who want to practice French
RSVP only if you are 100% sure to make it.
Spots are limited, first come, first served!
I look forward to meeting you and getting you speaking!
Sign up here: