Join now

Sport, beauty and health in Swiss romandy (Geneva)

Just thought I would share this information with as I really love this product that I discovered just recently.

Ever wanted to find a yoga class, try eyelash extensions, experiment with a new haircut, dare a new nail colour, have a private sports coach or just find that perfect massage?

Well now it's possible to try a variety of beauty, health and wellness services at half the price. The Body Pass is a sleek golden card which gives you a 50% reduction on your first visit to a carefully selected list of spas, hairdressers and beauty institutes. A great way to discover over Protected content in Suisse romande, this is sure to become your new “little black book”.

Unlike many other beauty passports, the Body Pass is completely independent and selects only the best places whether they are renowned spas in five star hotels, or hidden away and exclusive salons and sports clubs.

The offer is wide: from classic body care treatments to the most innovative facials, kick boxing to floatation relaxation, there really is something to please everyone, men included!

The Body Pass only costs 80. - CHF making it really cost effective. I love this card and think it’s such a great product that I would love to share it with you.

Please take a look at Protected content

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners