Join now

studio all furnished to rent (Geneva)

Views

Hello Everyone,

I sublet my fully furnished studio 35 m2, located in central Geneva (24, rue des Charmilles) from 1st december Protected content , for the long term.

The studio is composed of a sunny main room with double bed, shelves, sofa, table and chairs, a balcony, separated bathroom with washing machine and bath, separate kitchen fully furnished (hoven , microwaves fridge and many cooking tools ), a hall with many storages. The whole is recently renewed.

The location is central, near bus stop "délices" with bus 7, Protected content to stand/ rive/ bel air and to train station directly in 7 min.

It is also very closed to bus stop "charmilles" with buses going straight to airport, UN and Nations. There is grocery stores 2 min walk, and the Mall "Planete Charmilles" with many shops near by.

The deposit is Protected content .

I am looking for somebody responsible, serious and quiet, holding already a work permit and contract here. I will not establish attestation for OCP. No animals, smokers or couples.

You can contact me at Protected content for more questions and visits.
Please introduce yourself and where you work. I will organize visit for elligible people only.

Thanks for your interest !

Caroline

Geneva Forum