Join now

Subaru 2.0X D, Diesel, Swiss Edition, 2010 (Geneva)

We are selling our beloved car. We moved to a new apartment that is very close to the train station and we do not need a car anymore.

Here are the details:
- Subaru Forester 2.0D X Swiss Edition
- Engine: Diesel, Protected content , 6 Speed, Manual Transmission, Protected content , the legendary boxer engine, I consumed on average 6. Protected content Liters / Protected content according to the board computer. As with other diesel engines, this number will be improved over time.
- Model: Protected content
- Bought in May Protected content
- Only 16.000 km
- Only driven by 1 driver
- Never ever smoked in the car
- Metallic Paint - Dark Grey
- No difference btw. Protected content Protected content besides a small face lift on the grill (which I can not recognize)
- Manual Air Condition
- Heated front seats
- Cool air channels on the motor hub
- Cruise control
- Huge (I mean really huge) luggage room
- Practical pocket for sunglasses
- Plastic water resistant carpet on the luggage to prevent any dirt from sticking to the luggage room, covering both the luggage room floor and the back of the back seats
- Net for side packs in the luggage room (still needs to be mantled, didn't have the time to do it until now)
- Plastic cover for the exterior of the luggage room to prevent the entry part from being scratched
- Almost new winter and summer tires both with aluminum wheels
- Practical AUX for connecting your iPod
- 3x 12Volt outputs to connect your devices

The car is in perfect condition. No damage whatsoever.

Price: 36.000 CHF
Let me know, if you have any questions, want to get more pictures, if you have any alternative offers or if you just want to see the car.
The car is in Wallisellen / 10 minutes from Zurich via Train (S8 or S14) and can be visited during the weekends and during the lunch time or after 6:30 PM during the weekdays