Join now

Support Movember - free icoach-online.org session (Geneva)

During November each year, Movember is responsible for the sprouting of moustaches on thousands of men’s faces around the world. The aim of which is to raise vital funds and awareness for men’s health, specifically prostate cancer and testicular cancer.
As founder of icoach-online.org (job interview coaching and career transition) I would like to donate *1 job interview coaching session held in the '*Silver Interview Room' via Skype. The value of this session is 125Euro. I will do this for free, but in return I ask that the individual makes a donation to any worldwide branch of Movember. The donation to be paid directly through their website:

Protected content

*Please note the following:
• The free job interview coaching session to be awarded upon receipt of the first completed contact form arriving in icoach-online email inbox. Basically first come, first served! ☺. Email contact form found at Protected content
• icoach, ‘silver interview room’ free icoach-online.org session to be taken by the end of November Protected content
• The free job interview icoach session applies to the ‘silver interview room’;
• 20% discount provided to all other recipients who contact icoach-online and book any of the icoach interview rooms;
• This 20% special reduction applies during November Protected content and
• Movember are not linked in anyway to icoach-online.org, this is an independent initiative. Just to be transparent! ☺
Please circulate

Geneva Forum