Join now

The Secret Dining Room (Geneva)

The Secret Dining Room

What is a secret dining room or supper Club?

The idea of a dining club or supper club as they are commonly known is primarily a home restaurant of sorts with communal tables so people can meet, mix and network with others they may not know or with a group they already know. It is also possible to arrive in pairs or smaller numbers – it is really up to you.

Supper clubs, 'pop-up' and home restaurants have become very popular over the last few years, especially in the UK and US. They sit somewhere on the fringes in terms of a club with food at the epicentre of the event, they are not a licenced restaurant so if visited by people in uniform guests are encouraged to sing happy birthday!! Guests bring their own alcohol for obvious reasons.
At the Secret Dining Room, you'll be served high quality, restaurant-standard food in a friendly, hospitable environment, it is relaxed and informal. The staff (aka myself and my husband!) will look after you to make sure you have a fantastic evening.

The four/ five course dinners are held on Friday or Saturday evenings, but can be booked for private parties and special occasions on other evenings by arrangement if you have a party of 8 or more guests.

We buy, cook and serve what is freshest and best from the local area – vegetarians will be catered for so
please let me know in advance when booking, if you prefer a vegetarian option.

Price is 75 CHF per person from which an amount will be donated to a food charity.

Contact and reservations

Please reserve your table by email at: Protected content or by phone on Protected content leave a message.

Our website Protected content is under construction at the moment. Tables are available by reservation only

Please visit our Facebook page The-Secret-Dining-Room-Geneva

Directions

We are located in Veigy Foncenex a village situated just 15 kms from Geneva centre, on the Swiss-France border, just off the Route de Thonon (close to City Green Gym).

The address is:
109 Route Du Chablais
Protected content , France

The next event …

By reservation only on
Saturday 29 November Protected content guests are welcome from 8.00pm

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners