Join now

Trek X01 road / touring / commuter bike for sale (Geneva)

For sale is my beloved Trek X01 Cyclocross bike which I have set up as a light tourer / commuter bike.

It's about Protected content old, has a frame size of 56cm - slightly small for my 6ft 2inch Protected content height - and has been well looked after. Normally kept in doors and had a general overhaul last summer.

It has 32mm touring tyres (with plenty of tread left) on 700c rims - good for skipping over tram tracks. Gears and brakes are made by Bontrager, are generally smooth and good at stopping you.

I've fitted a gel saddle with no seams (so it doesn't soak up water when it rains) and a Tubus rear rack. I've also got a set of panniers that I'll throw in as well. It's got Crank Brother's clipless pedals and I can send over the cleats if you want to keep them.

These bikes cost over Protected content brand new and are built to last, so it makes an excellent all rounder. Equally at home eating up miles, commuting to work, winter training or dashing along a bit of gentle single track.

I'm out of town now but my friend will be selling the bike for me. If you message me here with your email address I can arrange for you to go round.

600CHF ONO

Cheers

Dan

Geneva Forum