Join now

Victoria Hall, May 8th 2008 - Concert for the benefit of children who are suffering (Geneva)

During our lifetime, we are all touched by the smile of a child, in one way or another and this is what we are trying to achieve through “Avec-vous”.

We, at this non-profit association, are organizing a concert for the benefit of needy children, which undoubtedly will give you the opportunity to participate and help in this noble cause.

The concert, which is being held on May 7, Protected content Victoria Hall is exclusively for children who may or may not have an opportunity to witness such a performance and is totally free. Should you have a child who wishes to attend, please visit our website where all details are provided.

Protected content

On May 8, Protected content have organized an identical performance for the sole purpose of raising funds for this very worthy cause.

Your participation, by means of purchase of tickets, donations, sponsorships and attendance is of paramount importance to us.

We at Avec-Vous take this opportunity of requesting you to join and support us in our endeavor to bring a smile to the face of a suffering child.

I would be grateful if you could pass this request on to all your friends, families, acquaintances and colleagues.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

P.S. Although given on our website, for your convenience, I give below the Associations post office account number.

CCP Protected content

Geneva Forum

Our Global Partners