Recruiter for an International company (Genoa)
Due to expansion of our organization we are looking for a professional with:
Experience, Qualifications and Skills:
• Fluency in Italian is a must
• Degree in human resources, or business related subject
• Knowledge of overall recruitment process
• Protected content experience in recruitment process preferably gained in a fast moving, large, multinational environment.
• Ability to work with strict and tight deadlines
• Action oriented, attention to detail and accuracy
• Very good customer service skills, problem analysis and problem solving skills
If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
• Providing professional support and advice on selection activities covering countries’ needs in a quality manner
• Performing pre-screening selection activities; phone interviews, CV pre-screening, arrange assessment tools.
• Resolving queries in a timely and appropriate manner, maintaining good customer relationships and high levels of service
• Communicating with Business Partners
• Using business process software to support the HR actions
• Ensuring compliance with company Human Resources policies.
• Recognizing and communicate potential issues/risks with team
If you are interested in our vacancy, please contact me for more information.