House for rent in Gent city centre for 1 year
Just to let you guys know that we will be renting out our house in the city centre from 1st august Protected content 31st july Protected content . So that's one (school) year to be exact. We will be living in Australia for 1 year and so want to rent it out and give other people the chance to live in Gent for a one year period.
A few quick facts about the location:
- Our street is ultra quiet !
- Public transportation like bus or tram is available withing Protected content
- About Protected content walking distance from the beautiful Graslei en 5 mins walk away from supermarket, doctor, dentist, postal office, bars, restaurants and so many other places
- In the morning I only need about 10mins to get to the E40/E17/R4 motorways
- At about a 1min walk there is a food market at Sint-Michiels square every sunday
A few quick facts about the house:
- The house will be rented out fully furnished. This means that all household and daily necessities are available: beds, cupboards, cooking materials, cutlery, washer and dryer, freezer, tv, you name it
- Ground flour (1st floor): one open space with dining table, open study, newly installed modern kitchen and newly renovated toilet
- Basement: very roomy and offers more than enough space for food supplies, several bikes, washer and dryer, freezer and other stuff
- 2nd floor: living room area and door to small terrace (south side oriented)
- 3rd floor: bedroom and separate newly installed bathroom with sink, bathtub and shower, toilet
- 4th floor: modern attic floor repurposed as a second bedroom (master bedroom at the moment)
As said we will be renting this out for one year so this is ideal for longtime visitors, students or professors or other people who just want to live in Gent for a while.
If interested please send me an email: