For an international automotive company, located in Ghent (Belgium), we are looking for a Multilingual Technical Support Professional.
The mission of the job position is to secure the vehicle uptime, by acting as a first point of contact providing technical support towards the customers and dealers from different Business Units.
Main activities and responsibilities:
– You work as a part off the Technical Team where you give technical support and solve technical
problems from trucks, busses, ...
– Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area with spare parts queries, electronics
– You’re in contact with designers and product engineers.
– You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and
problems from customers can be avoided.
– You have a technical background (auto mechanics, electro mechanics,…) or by experience and
interest you have build up a broad technical knowledge.
– You are currently living in Belgium or planning to move to Belgium in the near future.
– You have the ability to write, interpret and understand technical documentary.
– You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
– Being fluent in English and one of the following language combinations:
* French & Dutch (other European language as an asset)
* German & Dutch (other European language as an asset)
* Swedish & Norwegian (other European language as an asset)
* Russian & Czech (other European language as an asset)
* Russian & Polish (other European language as an asset)
– Willing to work in a shift rotation.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment where continuous learning and personal involvement are stimulated. You are offered an intensive training with an attractive salary.
If you are interested, please contact our office at AGO Jobs & HR: Protected content gent. Protected content .