Join now

Robot Orchestra Christmas concert (Gent)

If you're looking for an unusual end to the year, the <M&M> Robot Orchestra has its Christmas concert on Wednesday 21st December (20:00, Bomastraat 26, Gent).

The orchestra is a collection of nearly 50 robotic musical instruments that play real music. They also interact with humans: sensors pick up the movements of dancers and convert the movements into sound. It is a unique project, the largest robot orchestra in the world and really fun to see and hear! Obviously I'm biased, I work there :) ... but still.

The dancers who use the movement sensors perform naked. There's no sex, stripping or anything like that, it's a contemporary music/dance production and children are also welcome, but I just thought I'd let you know in advance that there will probably be one dancer in December performing naked.

You can find more information on Protected content and make a reservation on Protected content Protected content . Or you can just turn up without a reservation. Everyone who works here speaks Dutch, English, French and German. I will be there, probably working behind the bar. And if I have time, I'll bake Christmas cookies for the concert....

Have a great Christmas / Hannukah / Diwali / solstice / office party / whatever you do in December,
Cheers,
Helen

Gent Forum

Our Global Partners