IT Programmers & Developers needed (Georgetown)
A global company is looking for the brilliant PROGRAMMERS / DEVELOPERS out there to revolutionize its i18n department, consisting of a huge team of developers, overlooking the operation in 80 countries.
The developers would need to work closely with our Chief Technical Officer (CTO), Project Manager, Management body and fellow team members to develop the necessary specifications; breaking down program specifications into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language; besides updating, repairing, modifying and developing the existing system.
- Full-time job (minimum 40hrs/week)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Long term contract (1 year and above)
- Available to start immediately
- Self-starter with strong self-management skills and exposure to multi-national team.
- Advanced level experience in developing and implementing PHP, HTML5, CSS projects.
- Experience in working with SYMFONY 1.4 or the updated versions.
- You must be able to work on Linux or OS X
- You must be able to use Git
If interested please email me at Protected content