Join now

URGENT- Dog Needs a New Home! (Georgetown)

Hi Everyone!
I'm a Peace Corps Volunteer who's been living in Guyana for the past 18 months. I'm going to be leaving for grad school in Australia at the end of December and need to find a home for my dog Foxy.
She was adopted as a stray puppy by a volunteer at my site in Protected content Protected content date unknown) and left at my house. Foxy is about four years old and is very calm and friendly. She's a medium sized dog and loves adults, children, and other dogs. She's house trained, knows how to sit, and walks well on a leash. She has had one litter of puppies and has not been fixed yet, but I can arrange it with GSPCA. I'm not sure if she's been vaccinated (I can't reach the original PCV to find out) so she may need shots, but is healthy otherwise.
I'm reaching out to the PC community to find her a new home, but just thought I'd try to reach out to the expat community as well. If you or anyone you know is interested please let me know! She really is a fabulous, loving dog who would make a great companion here. If I could take her with me to Australia I would in a heartbeat, but knowing she's going to another good family would be a huge comfort.

Georgetown Forum

Our Global Partners