Visa Advisory Services
Applying for a visa is a difficult, but necessary part of the relocation process. You cannot legally live or work in a country without one (exceptions apply to European citizens moving from one EU country to another). Depending on the country you are coming from and the one you are moving to, it may be possible to stay for a period of three months on a tourist visa, and some may even be permitted to engage in temporary or freelance work. A long-term stay in a country, however, requires a residence visa.
Read on to see what you need to know about applying for a visa and how InterNations GO!’s global visa services can help you.
What do Visa Services Include?
Our international visa services include advisory services that help you determine the type of visa you need, and the documents required to obtain it. As experienced expats, we know the difficulties and hardships that come with applying for a visa. We have been through every phase; from applying for a visa to preparing for visa interviews and awaiting a decision. We have also experienced the hardships of delays due to incorrect paperwork, and even denied applications.
We are now using this wealth of knowledge to help other expats move abroad successfully.
Our visa assistance service includes advice on:
- the type of visa you (and your family) need based on the country you are moving to and your specific situation;
- the documents you (and your family) need in order to submit a complete application form;
- where to apply for your visa(s) and the timeline required to gather your materials, apply for, and receive your visa(s);
- any specific information regarding your travel/moving plans, such as when you plan to move to a country and how soon you need to start the visa process to achieve that date;
- how to complete online or physical applications and where to submit them.
Relocating? Our Essential Relocation Services Make It Easy.GET STARTED
Additional Services You May Be Interested In
InterNations GO! has a range of services that can be tailored to suit your individual needs. Whether you are moving abroad alone or as a family, we assess your situation and provide expert guidance to help you make your international relocation as smooth as possible.
We Help You GO!
We offer guidance on how to relocate whether you are a solo expat, moving with a family, or a retiree.
We Ease You In
Once you have moved abroad, our settling-in services help you register with local authorities. We then make you feel like a local with tailored language and cultural training.
We Bring You Together
From school searches to pet relocation, we help you and your loved ones stay strong together.