Join now

Acculturation Questionnaire (Goiania)

Views

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing really well!

Today is a special day for me, as my questionnaire has now gone live for my PhD research study on acculturation. For those who are not already part of my participant group on Facebook, and are estrangeiros living in Brazil, I'd like to invite you to participate! The link for the group is at: Protected content

The questionnaire should take between Protected content to fill out, depending on the depth of some of your answers.

To get started, please click on the link below:

goo.gl/forms/DSPlwUgJuE

I am really looking forward to hearing from you about your experiences as a foreigner in Brazil!

Two quick notes:

1) The questionnaire will start off with a Terms of Consent form. This is the standard Ethics Committee form that is needed for participation in a research study. Please accept and continue on to the questionnaire.

2) All information provided on the questionnaire will be kept confidential, and not shared. This research is for my project only, and is not linked to any other institutions in Brazil, so please rest assured that your personal data is secure. Also note that your responses will not be linked with your name or any other identifying information, so your confidentiality is protected.

Thank you so much for your participation!
Andrea Vilela Araujo

Goiania Forum

Our Global Partners