Join now

Goiânia Updates (Goiania)

Hello everyone,

How are you all? I hope you are all well!
It's so hot in Goiânia at the moment, isn't it?
I have sent this mail to most of you already, but in case you haven't seen it I want to let you know what's on in Goiânia Internations community!
We are reaching Protected content soon and it looks it won't stop… Did you know there were these many global minds in Goiânia? Amazing!
What do we do?
I am writing this because sometimes we just sign up to Internations without knowing exactly 'what's in it for me'.
We meet once a month at different places and different days to accomodate everyone's needs. Recently we started a professional business network among our members, so that makes two monthly meetings. The night out is an informal meeting where we meet existing members and new comers too. It is an opportunity to get to know each other and make new friendship. Usually this meeting is posted under Goiânia Events section of Internations website 2 weeks before the date of the event. There you will find details of the location such as maps, contact numbers and also of any special offers that whenerver possible we try to get with the management of the venue. In the same section you will find a 'accept' and 'decline' invitation, these tools are very useful to us (ambassadors) as we are in constant liasion with the venue management to make sure everything go as smoothly as possible!
What is the professional business network?
We meet once a month in a more formal way, where each member presents its business and gets to know what other businesses are there in the community. It is a way of supporting each other and to access to exclusive discounts or partnership. If you are self-employed or you own a business it is definitely worth a try.
What is an internations ambassador?
We are here to promote internations' moto 'connecting global minds'! We organise monthly events and we organise activities such as going to the theatre, to concerts, etc. Our aim is to bring the community alive and together! We are here for you! Needless to say this is a voluntary position!
We are planning a Halloween party for October at Don Guina's, watch out for the details!
That''s it from me, I hope we can get to meet you all!
Take care
José

Goiania Forum

Our Global Partners