Join now

Interpreter from english to Portugais (Goiania)

Views

Hey every one!

We are teaching this weekend a DNA2 ThataHealing course and our translator can't arrive..
We are happy to invite an interpreter to join us, the course is in english and interpreted to Portuguese...

contact us on:
Protected content

here is some info:

Hey everyone!
Do you wish to explore this weekend ( Protected content ) new frontiers of existence?
It is almost come knowledge today that the world is much more than the material part we prevue with our common census... In this weekend we will explore the energetically realms in a simple and surprising meditation practice...
Basic DNA2 ThetaHealing course

Me and my wife just arrived to Goiania and are discovering it as a place full of beautiful people. We asare sharing this work all aroud the world as facilitators of new human culture and evolution.

Do you want to join us?
here is more info

Protected content

Protected content

Hey everyone!!
Would you like to explore this weekend new frontiers of this existence, and how to apply esoteric knowledge in daily life, business and relationship? ?
It is almost common knowledge nowadays that the world is much more than we perceive with our 5 seances.
Do you want to explore it more? Learn tools how to transform things on the energetic level and discover how they can miraculously transform in the "real" physical level?
This weekend in a very simple and surprising meditation technique we will share this world with you.
just exploring together and evolving our conciseness..
Official DNA2 ThataHealing Course Protected content Goiania
Want to know more? see here:
Protected content

Me and my wife just arrived to Goiania to discover its full of grate people!
Sharing our way for human evolution and new culture.

Hope to meet you who are ready for your own powers

Blessings

Ron

Goiania Forum

Our Global Partners