Join now

Legal services for foreigners in Goiania

Views

Dear all,

Firstly I must say that I'm happy to be part of InterNations' Community of Goiania! Hope to make some friends, business and also to contribute positively with your experience in this city!

I am a "goiana" attorney with a post-graduation degree in International Law by Pontifical University of Sao Paulo. At this city I worked for 3 years at important law firms which provide legal assistance to foreign individuals and companies. Went back to Goiania 2 years ago where I worked in the legal department of a major provider of logistics and services in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector which has German investments, being responsible for the corporate and immigration areas.

Currently I am running my own business at SIAL Consultancy, a legal consulting firm which provides legal assistance to foreign individuals and companies who intends to establish in Goias. Our practice areas are international law, corporate law, contracts, foreign investments and immigration law.

Last but not least, we also work in a partnership basis with law firms specialized in provide legal solutions in the practice areas of international trade, arbitration and conflict resolution, intellectual property and related practice areas of International Law, therefore offering a complete legal assistance with regards to international business.

Should you are interested in our services or have any questions, do not hesitate in contact us. We will be glad to offer you legal, suitable and adequate solutions for your issues!

Thank you and best regards,

Fernanda Siqueira de Almeida
International Lawyer
SIAL Consultancy
email: Protected content
Landline: Protected content
Mobile: Protected content

Goiania Forum

Our Global Partners